Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Good News From Sacramento

A bit of a scare in Sacramento, where new Monarchs Head Coach Jenny Boucek, who spent three seasons as an assistant with the Storm, was briefly hospitalized as doctors sought to figure out what was ailing her.

Boucek is feeling better and was back at practice Wednesday.

"I am feeling better," she told SacramentoMonarchs.com. "I hadn’t been feeling well for a couple days, so I went to the hospital to figure out what was wrong. The doctors prescribed some new antibiotics for me and now I am feeling better. Luckily, they were able to rule out some bad things it could have been. So, now I am just focused on camp and getting us ready for the season. I’m not 100 percent yet, but I should be soon."

Boucek will return to Seattle May 11, when the Monarchs visit KeyArena for the Storm's only home preseason game.

No comments: