Sunday, October 12, 2008

Four Years Ago Today ...

I'm embarrassed to admit that I almost let the day slip by without mentioning that it is the fourth anniversary of the Storm winning the 2004 WNBA championship. (I think it falling on a Sunday threw me and maybe others, seeing as there's nothing on StormFans.) I think it's always fun to look back on the night of Oct. 12, 2004 and consider what the Storm (and 13 other teams) are striving for each season.

Here's some of the content we've put together on storm.wnba.com to remember the championship:

- Video of the final seconds and postgame celebration
- Staff memories of the evening
- My column celebrating the 2004 Storm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post/that video made my day :)

Thanks Kevin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that video. How sweet it would be if they could bring home the trophy for the Storm's 10th anniversary.